Friday, May 18, 2012

D Bowie and DAVID 8

Ziggy_Stardust_and_the_Spiders_from_Mars_(film) 1973


The_Man_Who_Fell_to_Earth_(film) 1976
http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Ashhttp://alienseries.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/ash.html
File:Ash (Alien).jpg
David Bowie would have been perfect to play Ash, but that A.I. roll went to Ian Holm who was born on September 12 in 1931. So while David Bowie didn't get to play Ash, he did a song called, Ashes to Ashes. Its featured on the album, Scary_Monsters_(and_Super_Creeps) which was released on September 12 in 1980. Interesting bit of synchronicity with David & Ian & 9/12.

David_Bowie's birthday is the 8th of January.
David 8 is played by Michael Fassbender.  
www.weylandindustries.com/david 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_(franchise)#Prometheus,
www.cyberpunkreview.com/movie/decade/pre-1980/alien,
www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/9195794/Prometheus-preview.html

"Fassbender says David is unlike anything that has come before in the ALIEN universe, to which PROMETHEUS shares only strands of DNA rather than direct links. “I didn't really look at any of the previous films,” says Fassbender. “Once I got the part I didn't re-watch the old ALIEN films. I watched BLADE RUNNER, actually. I’m just trying to make a very sort of ambiguous sort of character with this guy. And very sexually ambivalent; sort of almost androgynous. We’ve been taking references from David Bowie..." www.philstar.com/movies/article.aspx?publicationSubCategoryId=573&articleId=798584

File:Tonight (album).jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonight_(David_Bowie_album) ,
http://sciencefiction.com/2012/05/30/cast-explains-prometheus-plus-michael-fassbender-discusses-his-android-role ,
http://www.papermag.com/2012/06/david_bowie_robot.php ,
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/04/10/michael-fassbender-prometheus-david-bowie-greg-louganis_n_1415402.html
Still of Michael Fassbender in Prometheus
www.imdb.com

Although David-Bowie didn't get to be in the movie Alien, he created the song, Loving the Alien.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Station_to_Station , http://ridleygrams.tumblr.com/post/21716428439

Humans and machines & biology-roboticshttp://mactonnies.com/trans.html ,
www.waykiwayki.com/2012/05/transhuman-symbolism-in-prometheus.html , http://collider.com/pacific-rim-movie

Blade Runner Replicant#Origin:
www.theuniversesolved.com/theuniversesolved/blog/Blade-Runner---An-Astro-Gnostic-Fable-(of-the-past-not-the-future).aspxwww.weylandchronicles.com/blade-runner-2

http://secretsunjr.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-last-rock-n-roll-album.html ,
http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-man-who-fell-to-solar-satellite.html

A.I.-Androids, Robots and Replicants
http://notesintune.blogspot.ca/2012/12/the-blade-runner-universe.html